THE CHOICE IS YOURS:
Our process is designed with you in mind. To resolve your HR concerns:
We work with you.
We provide coaching or training for you and your team.
We take care of everything for you.
- Contact us – To get the ball rolling, call us or send us an email
- Get acquainted – Once you contact us, we schedule a visit. Done in person or virtually, this is an opportunity for us to get to know one another and determine if what we offer is what your organization needs.
- Assessment – Upon engagement, this part of the process means digging a little deeper into your organizational goals to determine the best approach for your HR needs given the current strategy and moving forward.
- The HR 3S’s – The HR 3S’s (Stuff Stopping Sleep) and any issues interfering with organization growth and development are addressed and resolved immediately.
- Road Map Development – 72 hours following the assessment, a results report including a sample timetable schedule for all HR needs is forwarded to the Key Contact.
- Implement Road Map – Upon Client approval and in a time frame determined by the Client, road map implementation occurs.
- Associate Training and Education – Knowledgeable employees are productive employees. As an organization changes, either by growth or the development of different policies and practices, it is important that employees receive training and education in those areas that impact their position. This is done on a need-to-know basis.
- Follow-up and Tweak – At a reasonable time following the new systems and process implementation, a follow-up occurs to ensure they are working as designed.
- Ongoing Consulting – On call HR assistance provided as needed.