DO YOU WANT YOUR NEXT SPEAKING EVENT TO BE UNFORGETTABLE?
DO YOU WANT TO ENGAGE YOUR GROUP WITH SOME FUN WHILE LEARNING?
Sharing information that excites and inspires others to action is a unique ability. With over 20 years of experience delivering results-oriented, value-added, blended learning solutions, those that have hired Charlene trust and know that she utilizes that ability in the delivery of every speaking engagement.
Our founder and CEO, Charlene Fitzpatrick, draws upon her broad-based human resource expertise and unique experience of being a 3rd generation entrepreneur who started in an entry level position in corporate America and climbed to a leadership role. Her goal is simple; to focus upon the intricate needs of her customer. Her outgoing personality and energetic style assures an extremely high quality professional presentation designed to turn shared information into knowledge that translates into action.
The HR Girl! is happy to design a custom experience for your organization, including half to full day workshops. Some sample keynote and workshop session topics are:
- “Leadership Empowerment – the Next Level ”
- “Retaining Employees = Retaining Profits”
- “Implementing My Affirmative Action Plan”
- “Inspiring Associates to Action Is Easier Than You Think”
- “Valuing Differences…Creating an Environment of Inclusion”
- “From Payroll Clerk to Human Resources Director to Entrepreneur…You Can Do It, Too!”
- “The Effective Manager: Understanding HR Compliance and How to Manage within the Regulations”
Some Lunch and Learn Programs:
- Effective Communication
- Increasing Employee Engagement
- Building Successful Teams
- Building Trust in the Workplace
- Reducing Conflict
- Dealing with Negativity
- Valuing Differences
- Managing Change
What participants say about Charlene…
“Highly recommend Charlene as a presenter she effectively provided good examples that were relatable and feedback to participants.”
“She did a fantastic job incorporating group participation which made the facilitation of the subject matter more interesting."
“Ms. Charlene was on top of the answers and very detailed understanding of FMLA.”
“Presenter provided relevant information in a clear format, excellent presentation.”
“Dear Charlene, I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated all the information you provided in the affirmative action class you made a difficult topic very enjoyable and informative which I realize is very difficult to do. I have attended several classes and yours is one of the very best. I just wanted to thank you.”